Thursday, August 7, 2008

Camping at Lake Roosevelt

Here it is, the umm, well, um, ah shoot, I can't remember how many days we have been here now. We have been here a number of days now.

Here are a few shots from down by the lake.

Here are a few at the picnic table learning and playing a new card game.

Here is Henry playing Ladder Golf with a few others, even if they are not in the picture.

This is kinda what our beach camp looks like. Vehicles parked by the road, chairs parked on the beach, sunshine shining through the trees.

Now for a few shots from out on the water.


Here is Matt H. clearing the wake on a wake-to-wake jump with the wake board.

Another one of Matt clearing the wake.



Here are a couple of shots of Philip V. actually boarding on the wake board. He was pretty pleased with himself, and we were all happy that he got up on the wakeboard.

I have more pictures from yesterday, but they will just have to wait for tomorrow morning. Getting time for breakfast and then heading down to the beach for another day of fun in the sun.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

according to your last post, you have been there 5 days! how long will you be there? looking forward to more pictures!!

Renee

Ri said...

Hi Uncle Dennis! I had such a great time at the Lake with all of you!! I am missing the sunshine and water today.
I am excited to see the rest of your pictures. If I have good ones I'll send them your way too. Oh yeah, I guess Henry has them all on a CD- can you send me one? Thanks!
P.S. Good thing you caught a pic of Phil on the board! ;-)