Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That Pesky Squirrel, Again.

WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have no idea how he did it, but this pesky thief has once again managed how to figure out how to get to the bird feeder. All I know for sure is that I saw him jump from our backporch light to the feeder. I got this picture of him as he was gorging himself on BIRD FOOD. Well, they are seeds, so I guess they are also appealing to him too. But.............after watching him eat a few of the seeds, he jumped off, so I continued to keep an eye on him. He jumped up on the railing and just kinda sat there looking around. I saw him eye the feeder a few times and I thought he was going to go back up there, but he finally jumped down to the ground and took off for the woods. I am going to have to really keep my eyes open out there and see if I can figure out how he gets to the lights to get to the feeder. This is sure starting to get frustrating.

And the saga continues...........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dennis, you should leave it empty for a while so that the squirrel doesn't get any food. That is, in less you enjoy the squirrel "stealing" your bird food!!

Renee

Anonymous said...

Renee left the comment before this.

I say: Let the squirrel eat! It's SO cute! We don't have adorable little squirrels like that here!!